Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My March Craft!



                                                          St Paddy's Day Wreath!!!
      

I Got my ideas from : Ribbon Wreath & Tatertots & Jello

I took pictures of what I did along the way, because I combined both ideas from their ribbon wreaths, I tried doing half and half of circle loops of ribbon and skinny loops (can't really think of a word to describe it, see the picture below )

Materials I used:
-1 16' styrofoam wreath from Michael's
-Assorted green ribbon (this is how much I used and had a little left over, i grabbed a bunch from christmas clearance and splurged on full price ribbon- you don't have to strictly follow this it's just a guide on how much to buy)
4 rolls 7/8" x 9 ft
1 roll 3/8" x 4 yd
1 roll 3/8" x 3 yd
3 rolls 3/8" x 9 ft
4 rolls 5/8" x 3 yd
(I wish i had more skinny ribbon to fill in spaces)
- glue gun 


Loops of Ribbon
I covered my Styrofoam  wreath in green ribbon!


I followed their guidelines and cut strips of ribbon in to 4.5"


The longest time was rolling each ribbon and then you go crazy and glue away!!

I am very happy with how it turned out!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment